Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Ecole Primaire
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 131234 - de Omayra (Espagne) - 2023-09-21
Ecole Primaire : "Penpal exchange"

My name is Omayra and I am an English teacher in Spain. I am interested in launching a penpal project in my school. It is situated in a small village in Burgos (in the north of Spain) and I have 40 students aged 10-11 (5th grade) and 38 students aged 11-12 (6th grade).
I would like to exchange letters, postcards related to different topics... once a month or every two months. Their English level is A1.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Greetings from Spain.

131234 -
modifier supprimer 131568 - Réponse de Marie-Helene (Grande Bretagne) - 2024-03-18

Hola
Enseño español y mis estudiantes tienen 8-11años. Queriamos empezar escribir a ' penpals', individual o en clase.

131234 -
modifier supprimer 131510 - Réponse de Molly (USA) - 2024-02-08

Hello! I see that you might already have pen pals established in Poland, but I wanted to see if you still might be interested in a class from the U.S.A. My name is Molly Wilson and I'm an ELL teacher in the state of Iowa, in the middle of the U.S. I have about 15 fourth grade Hispanic students that are learning English and wanting an authentic experience of writing in English. Since you're from Spain, I thought my students might like to hear from them. I look forward to hearing from you.

131234 -
modifier supprimer 131416 - Réponse de Roksana (Pologne) - 2023-11-26

I am interested.My e-mail:lingua.house@wp.pl

131234 -
modifier supprimer 131289 - Réponse de Anna (Pologne) - 2023-10-05

Hola Omayra, I also teach English in a primary school, in the 5th and 6th grade. The number of your students is more or less the same as mine, so I think we could match the penpals 1:1. We are also interested in exchanging letters, postcards, magnets etc. to let the kids have the opportunity to learn about our countries and English language at the same time. Greetings from Poland

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Ecole Primaire - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info